Urethane Flat Fender Flares

For those who have installed flatties, what did you do with the horizontal rocker trim that trails the front flares? How did you finish things off? I just ordered Bushwacker flares and need a clean solution. No diamond plate or armor in my future.

Not a fan of the flat flare look myself. I sold my Xenon flares. I now have the RC flares which are the exact width of stock Rubicon/Sahara flares, contrary to the RC 5.5" width claims.
View attachment 307365
View attachment 307366
I never appreciated the stock flares until I installed a set of bush whacker flares. It was the ugliest thing I ever did to the Jeep. The were removed faster than they were installed! :sick:

I came across this post when searching for flares, thought I'd update it now that I've purchased the KBD flares. Overall I'm very happy with the look/feel/quality/price! Since there aren't many pics of TJ's with these, I'll add a few for anyone looking in the future!

View attachment 307190
View attachment 307191

View attachment 307192
I came across this post when searching for flares, thought I'd update it now that I've purchased the KBD flares. Overall I'm very happy with the look/feel/quality/price! Since there aren't many pics of TJ's with these, I'll add a few for anyone looking in the future!

View attachment 307190
View attachment 307191

View attachment 307192
If you get a sec could you post some side view pics please?