What has been your favorite understated modification?

Finally took some pics of the onboard Jeep shower. You can see the heat exchanger mounted just to the right of the air filter box, right above the alternator. I don't have AC so I mounted it to the engine where that usually goes. The pump is in the back drivers side corner of the engine compartment on a small shelf, opposite the battery. I didn't take a picture of it, but it's your standard RV/marine fresh water pump.
View attachment 36733

Here's a shot of the heat exchanger from the front. The heater line and fresh water input are on the back, and you can see the outputs here.

View attachment 36729

The intake and output hoses feed through the grill. I have quick disconnects on the hoses so they tuck behind the grill when not in use. It uses a basic camper shower head with an on/off switch to control the flow.

View attachment 36731
That's pretty cool. If you could incorporate a shower mixing valve you'd have perfect temperatures for your shower. Thanks for posting.

Best thing on a BRIGHT Sunny day! Stays on even with the top up.
SpiderWebShade SW1 TJ Top for 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ
https://www.quadratec.com/products/11344_020X_PG.htm

196407.jpg

I recently installed a back half tuffy console. My jeep didn't come with the back half from the factory. I wanted a place to lock stuff up and more importantly an arm rest when cruising. World of difference in comfort for me.

so far my favorite low key mod/accessory has been my spiderwebshade..keeps the sun from baking me when the top is down, but still lets in some sun, and can stay in place when the top is up so I don't have to find a place to carry/store it

Reactions: RD3
Have an update. this was todays project. Definitely qualifies as a favourite and understated.

Cut the 6" AEV HighLine down to a 4" AEV Flare...
Ready to disassemble and epoxy together when summer hits.

F9.jpg

The Rugged Ridge dashboard multi-mount and phone holder. A much deeper holder for glasses and other loose stuff, and holds a large smartphone for nav like a champ on rough roads.

Yeah I have a kicker hideaway sitting under the rear seat too. I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would this work?
Rockford Fosgate PS-8 8" 150W RMS Underseat Powered Car Stereo Audio Subwoofer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Y3WKUX8/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Or this

Alpine PWE-S8 Slim Under-Seat 8" 120w Powered Car Truck Subwoofer Sub+Amp Kit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078WPRWW1/?tag=wranglerorg-20

I already have some type s speakers

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tshortridge
anybody got any of these. be good for them scouts who take out what ever they bring into the woods. a guy i worked with said, he urinates in a bag, when in the woods, an brings it out? I threw an apple core i ate one time in the woods an he went balistic on me. I was thinkin the core would help grow an apple tree or feed an animal. this item prevents the bag carrying. plus in traffic jams as an option for the family. prevents havin to urinate in a purse as i know has happened when they dont want to get out of the vehicle in a back up.
LOL! I think I’d go ballistic on someone that went ballistic on me for that.

And then to carry my piss out!? You gotta be kidding me. I piss, the deer piss, the coyotes piss, what the?