Not being able to reprogram for mods such as a supercharger or turbocharger is (perhaps) NOT exactly true. Look at the very first comment, the one all the way at the bottom, on this video below.

Rob Sullivan says (and I quote): "I had my pcm from Wranglerfix in 2 days. I installed it, then my Sprintex tune without any issues. It’s been a few weeks of driving and have no problems at all"

I asked how he did this and he has not yet replied. And there is no way to know if Rob Sullivan is being honest, And you are 100% correct ...Mark does claim his PCM cannot be tuned with a programmer

That’s interesting. The PCM is my roadblock to forced induction. I don’t want to invest in it and not be able to use it.

FI costs would go a long way towards an LS swap but I prefer to not have to swap.

I just installed Wrangler fix (did not know about the forum discount) PCM on my 2006 and it is working great!
About 2 years ago a machinic said I needed a new PCM the day before a RV trip. I orded a rebuilt PCM and took our trip without the jeep. The PCM was not the problem so $800.00 out the window! This time I disconnected the battery to reset the PCM and it did run good until the next time. So I just got it now and all is good!! Thank you Mark @ Wranglerfix.

Not being able to reprogram for mods such as a supercharger or turbocharger is (perhaps) NOT exactly true. Look at the very first comment, the one all the way at the bottom, on this video below.

Rob Sullivan says (and I quote): "I had my pcm from Wranglerfix in 2 days. I installed it, then my Sprintex tune without any issues. It’s been a few weeks of driving and have no problems at all"

I asked how he did this and he has not yet replied. And there is no way to know if Rob Sullivan is being honest, And you are 100% correct ...Mark does claim his PCM cannot be tuned with a programmer

Good information though. I got a message that someone may have done this. If I end up doing this, I'll keep you posted.

I just bought a wranglerfix pcm. I’m wondering how long shipping takes? (I also did not know there was a forum discount, oh well)

Hey @Chasitek , back when I ordered mine, it only took a couple of days to get it, but things might be a little backed up right now with the whole flu thing happening. I'm sure you should get it in a reasonable amount of time tho.
And hey, don't feel bad about not getting a forum discount, I didn't get one either. I didn't see any discount codes or anything about a discount anywhere, I even asked specifically if there was one, and still didn't get anything. Lol
But it's all good, it completely fixed my Jeep and I'm really happy I ordered it. I think you will be happy with it too, it really does fix all of those old PCM problems.

Hey @Chasitek , back when I ordered mine, it only took a couple of days to get it, but things might be a little backed up right now with the whole flu thing happening. I'm sure you should get it in a reasonable amount of time tho.
And hey, don't feel bad about not getting a forum discount, I didn't get one either. I didn't see any discount codes or anything about a discount anywhere, I even asked specifically if there was one, and still didn't get anything. Lol
But it's all good, it completely fixed my Jeep and I'm really happy I ordered it. I think you will be happy with it too, it really does fix all of those old PCM problems.
Ahh. The suspense is killing me. I hope it comes soon. I haven’t received any info about it being shipped yet but maybe they don’t send that info? I just want to drive my jeep again😭

I ordered one last summer. I don’t remember if there was tracking info, but it didn’t take long to get to South Carolina. From memory, I think just under a week.

I ordered one last summer. I don’t remember if there was tracking info, but it didn’t take long to get to South Carolina. From memory, I think just under a week.
So i’ve read a ton of reason as to why this happens but is there Any definitive answer? I want to supercharge my LJ but I know the wranglerfix pcm can’t be tuned. I plan to keep my OEM computer but I haven’t read a real answer on whether the OEM one can be fixed? Is the pcm going bad due to a ground shorting out or is it the solenoid in the tranny/temperature sensor problems?

So i’ve read a ton of reason as to why this happens but is there Any definitive answer? I want to supercharge my LJ but I know the wranglerfix pcm can’t be tuned. I plan to keep my OEM computer but I haven’t read a real answer on whether the OEM one can be fixed? Is the pcm going bad due to a ground shorting out or is it the solenoid in the tranny/temperature sensor problems?

I don‘t know, about any of that. :)

Think I'll be giving you a call soon, my 06 automatic LJR has been acting up lately with the hard shifting from 1st to 2nd and I'm having to do reset trick more than I'd like😑 lol

Reactions: Wranglerfix
Just got my new PCM today from Wranglerfix! Install was pretty easy minus a rusty stubborn torx bolt. Took it for a test drive and it was shifting great! Looking forward to getting some miles on it!

20200629_193511.jpg
20200629_193943.jpg

I put one on my RHD 06 automatic, works great, 7200 miles of rural mail delivery stop and go in 4 months and not a single hard shift. I'll be ordering one for my 06 Rubicon manual today, to replace the FS1 re-manufactured that is starting to give engine trouble codes like the original one after a year and half. Highly recommend these.

Reactions: Wranglerfix
Hey guys,

Our original pcm video from Ozstar hit the Internet April 30th of last year. Here is a follow-up video with the owner and his story that most of us can relate to!

Thank you for all of your support and testimonials over the past 14 months! It has been my pleasure to help each one of you!

Mark

Getting ready next week to order a WrangerFix PCM for my 2005 Wrangler Sport, (soon as my military retirement pay deposits). This forum is a fantastic source of info on all things Wrangler and everyone's testimonials/comments on Wrangler Fix PCM here, was what convinced me to go with them. Thanks everybody!!

Getting ready next week to order a WrangerFix PCM for my 2005 Wrangler Sport, (soon as my military retirement pay deposits). This forum is a fantastic source of info on all things Wrangler and everyone's testimonials/comments on Wrangler Fix PCM here, was what convinced me to go with them. Thanks everybody!!

I am anxiously awaiting the shipment of mine (only ordered a week ago), Mark called me today and chatted for a bit about my order - so far he is great to work with, can't wait to get my rig back out on the trails.