That's the thread that lead me here :)

EDIT: Just saw your latest picture, holy crap that looks good! I'm going with those.

About how much lift do you have over stock would you say?

Also, you say it tracks well, how's the on-road comfort of those wheel/tire combo? They're 17" wheels but I'd think the C load rating would help.

Thanks!
Much Thanks! He's a sharp-looking jeep!

I'm about 3-4" of suspension lift compared to stock

I found that the JL wheels and tires are a lot more comfortable than my old 33x12.5R15's. There is a lot less bounce, and it certainly corners better. The ride was improved, likely because the JL aluminum wheels with BFG AT's weigh 11 pounds less than my old steel 15" wheels with BFG MT's. It was a night/day comparison that was obvious before I had made it to the end of the street.

Much Thanks! He's a sharp-looking jeep!

I'm about 3-4" of suspension lift compared to stock

I found that the JL wheels and tires are a lot more comfortable than my old 33x12.5R15's. There is a lot less bounce, and it certainly corners better. The ride was improved, likely because the JL aluminum wheels with BFG AT's weigh 11 pounds less than my old steel 15" wheels with BFG MT's. It was a night/day comparison that was obvious before I had made it to the end of the street.

Thanks again, I'm goin for it!

My Wranglers. Lucy, Dru, and Gru

IMG_20190818_074145.jpg

Hid projectors with LED DRL's. They flash orange with the turn signals.
Headlights are bright, and sharp with a crisp cutoff to not blind oncoming traffic.

IMG_20190828_130855.jpg

Looks great, you still liking that fox steering stabilizer? I've got the small black moog one everyone recommends but it's not that great.

Still loving it, i have gotten very used to it now, so it just feels normal. Nice and firm.
It Still hasn't "pushed" my steering like i was told it would, but I'll keep an eye on it. You can't trust these things

Still loving it, i have gotten very used to it now, so it just feels normal. Nice and firm.
It Still hasn't "pushed" my steering like i was told it would, but I'll keep an eye on it. You can't trust these things

Great to hear, I'm all for doing as much as possible to get the best steering on mine. I put the ZJ tie rod on and it helps. I think I've got the typical u-joint slop in my steering column but that's only felt at low speed sharp turning. The front end seems to dance/vibrate just a little too much for my tastes and I know all my hardware is good and tight/lubricated/aligned correctly. Gonna try a bit more caster and then I might spring for the Fox.

2 JLURs and a tj?? Damn your having some fun I’d say! Love the tj. As several have said previously I missed this build also. Nice work
I own a Jeep Rental/Tour company. The JL's are all business, but I sure do enjoy them when they are not working. I have 3 now :D

And thanks!

Reactions: Starrs