Basket's Build

One of the more exciting mods I've done lately
1648398507765.png

Sometimes it's the little things in life

I was a little shocked to see the stock radio...
Ugh I know I really need to replace that. I use a little bluetooth speaker on the dash and it's terrible. Unfortunately the radio doesn't make it wheel any better...

I'm starting to spend some money on QOL shit now that I'm getting it to a good point for the season

Well it's in. Very exciting for me, the tummy tuck has been my goal since I really started reading these forums over a year ago it's awesome to finally be there!

1648416303707.png

I still need to do the MML before I can put in the engine skid and then dial in control arms and cycle suspension with all the new crap I put in, but it's still exciting.

Now, for the first time in a long time, I don't have a set path on what's next. Maybe armor, maybe the regear is next, maybe some other QOL stuff? So many choices!!

Well it's in. Very exciting for me, the tummy tuck has been my goal since I really started reading these forums over a year ago it's awesome to finally be there!

View attachment 318706
I still need to do the MML before I can put in the engine skid and then dial in control arms and cycle suspension with all the new crap I put in, but it's still exciting.

Now, for the first time in a long time, I don't have a set path on what's next. Maybe armor, maybe the regear is next, maybe some other QOL stuff? So many choices!!
Sliders, you're going to use them more and more now :D

A MML will affect my driveline angles so I can't adjust my rear arms until that shows up right? Will it effect the front much as well? I want to try to cycle and reset bumpstop if I can before waiting for it to show up

A MML will affect my driveline angles so I can't adjust my rear arms until that shows up right? Will it effect the front much as well? I want to try to cycle and reset bumpstop if I can before waiting for it to show up
It will affect your driveline angles. The front you probably wont have anything to worry about due to its length. The rear though you will have to change some things.

Reactions: lBasket
It will affect your driveline angles. The front you probably wont have anything to worry about due to its length. The rear though you will have to change some things.
Cool, thanks. Wasn't sure how much it changed things around up front but I guess the steering gear isn't going anywhere so the front won't change much. I still need adjustable uppers up front so fingers crossed it's just okay, lol.

Maybe I can get the front cycled today or tomorrow

View attachment 318706

YO! you gotta wait up for me! Nice going bruh!

• Haha
Reactions: lBasket