Help with the SwayLOC

Well Quadratec must have realized their mistake because the price is back up to $689… Good luck to you all that ordered at $516 or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: JMT
Well Quadratec must have realized their mistake because the price is back up to $689… Good luck to you all that ordered at $516 or whatever.

A sale doesn't necessarily have to be a mistake. And any half way decent business should honor the deal they made.

I did get an email requesting confirmation of delivery, I haven't responded yet

Reactions: DWR
No sir, I didn't miss that.

For conversation, and assuming this is the case, if you mistakenly listed, sold and collected money from several people over the course of a few days, how would you remedy that situation?

For conversation, if you mistakenly listed, sold and collected money from several people over the course of a few days, how would you remedy that situation?

Give them the option for a refund or to be first in line when the item becomes available, at the agreed upon price.

Reactions: Mrholland
No sir, I didn't miss that.

For conversation, and assuming this is the case, if you mistakenly listed, sold and collected money from several people over the course of a few days, how would you remedy that situation?

Too many variables. Mostly it depends on how egregious the mistake is, how much harm it will cause the company in the overall scheme of things, and how I consider the best way to deal with something is.

Anyone that expects Q-tec to not screw up is not paying attention to their service over the last few years. If they honor the lower price, good on them but they are selling at a loss so expect whatever happens to be a result of that combined with little to no inventory on hand and a new batch of folks working there that are not really good at what they are supposed to do.

The money collected part is wholly irrelevant nowadays though. I've ordered stuff shown in stock at least twice a week for the last year. The way I know they are full of shit is I get a refund in 24 hours with no other notification for most of them. Just the way things are now.

You and me both!!

I wasn't even looking for a bar when I found this one lol

I ordered mine during the big Quadrtec sale On June 14 . I was given an “expected ship date” of June 25 . I called today for an update . The “expected ship date” now is now 30 to 45 days from today . Great price, but I sure wish it was coming sooner .

I ordered mine during the big Quadrtec sale On June 14 . I was given an “expected ship date” of June 25 . I called today for an update . The “expected ship date” now is now 30 to 45 days from today . Great price, but I sure wish it was coming sooner .

I was a June 14 guy too. 2:32pm. I wish it was coming sooner too. I really want to see what this does for onroad performance

Reactions: JDM
If anyone is looking, Quadratec has the sawyloc on sale for 585 in a flash sale. Not as good as the earlier price, but not bad. Of course you are going to wait for it.
1657327884534.png

Makes it like driving with the factory sway bar, only better.

Stock sway bar has been so long I can’t remember that experience. I’m looking forward to whatever is better than that unknown.

Installed mine this evening. I’ll be testing it out tomorrow. Unfortunately it was contacting my Genright highline fenders. So I had to do some trimming on the wide ass piece of aluminum they had were it mounts on the side of the grill. Hopefully I cut off enough so it clears even under hard articulation. It clears when just swinging it up and down.

Last edited:
Reactions: JMT
Stock sway bar has been so long I can’t remember that experience. I’m looking forward to whatever is better than that unknown.

I am very happy with my swayloc on road is a little stiffer than stock. Works great. On and off-road.

Reactions: JMT and L J