"Jeep Adventures"

Went out exploring yesterday in the National Forest with a friend that has a CJ-5. Saw alot ow wildlife.... Lots of deer (1 Buck), Turkeys, quail and one Bear.
IMG_20180511_112219713.jpg

Was checking out one old road that was looking pretty good that was working its way down to a creek where we might be able to do a little fishing..... was having to cut a few trees out of the road on the way....
View attachment 41074
It would be ideal to build an overland TJ/LJ to drive on the street yet not have to worry about crossing trail obstacles like that tree.

Reactions: KCsTJ
wow, just wow! The southwest is on my bucket list before I kick the bucket. I'm having my second child in June so it will be some time, but I will get there :)

I did some trails and back roads MondayView attachment 39175 View attachment 39176 View attachment 39177 View attachment 39178 View attachment 39179 View attachment 39180 View attachment 39181 View attachment 39182 View attachment 39183 in the Tahulya State Forest in Belfair WA. Nothing serious as I was by myself and while my wrists are no longer broken they are less than 50%. Just a nice drive in the woods.
Man I ALMOST went to Tahuya this weekend, but it was Mother's Day and I wound up taking my wife and daughter out to the Big 4 ice caves (per the wife's request). I'm dying to go though! I heard some of it is closed off for logging, is that true?

Reactions: ac_ and Ron Hockett
Man I ALMOST went to Tahuya this weekend, but it was Mother's Day and I wound up taking my wife and daughter out to the Big 4 ice caves (per the wife's request). I'm dying to go though! I heard some of it is closed off for logging, is that true?

Not where the trails are. There are logged off areas that the trails pass through, but active logging is not taking place where we drive.