Lift for 31s? Need some guidance

I run 31x10s with 3.75" backspaced American Racing rims, absolutely no rubbing at all. I would just put some new stock Rubicon springs up front and Rancho 5000s all the way around, that should level out the front and lift it slightly all around.
View attachment 137966
So you have 4 inches of up travel without rubbing?

Again, new shocks and factory springs will NOT raise the Jeep.

So you have 4 inches of up travel without rubbing?

Again, new shocks and factory springs will NOT raise the Jeep.
Yes the 31x10x16 inch tires with 3.76 inches of backspacing clear perfectly without rubbing on my stock 06 TJ. I have Rancho 5000s and the 15 year old sagging stock springs with factory bumpstocks.

The stock Rubicon tires are
245/75/16 which convert to 30.5" x 9.7".

I already apologized for wrongly assuming Rubicons didn't have upgraded springs 7 hours before you posted this. I dont think I've ever worked on or seen a stock TJ Rubicon.

20 year old springs sag and gas shocks (that aren't blown out) do add some bottoming resistance and a small amount of lift.

What in the world are you talking about? Not true. You're filling the thread up with misinformation.
I was talking about 15-20 year old stock springs sagging and wrongly assumed the Rubicon didn't have upraded springs.

I also apologized for posting the wrong information 7hours before you posted this. I will gladly remove my post or edit it if it would make you happy. I've gotten lots of great information of this forum and dont want to screw it up with bad info

"I didn't mean to mislead anyone I wrongly assumed switching to the heavier dana 44 in the front of the Rubi would call for heavier springs

Last edited: Today at 12:40 AM"