Message from Gerald at Savvy

Old Pueblo

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
I am still trying to get a Savvy front bumper for my LJ and I ve been messaging Gerald every few months on the WHEN. His latest message says a NEW design is forth coming... Take this with a grain of salt as he has been saying anytime now for a year.

last 2 messages below

TO: ME

That was old stuff the new stuff is almost done. Hopefully next month we’ll release the new TJ/LJ bumpers.

Gerald Lee

Savvy Off Road

500 Harrington St. Suite H2

Corona, CA. 92878

949-677-2253

Date:
Sunday, April 14, 2024 at 12:35 AM
To: gman savvyoffroad.com <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: TJ LJ parts?

Hi Gerald,

Ive been watching the website weekly to see when the bumpers return. I see that the light mounts and the winch guard are on clearance. Does that mean the TJ bumpers are gone forever?\

Thanks, Jim

• Wow
Reactions: suicideking and L J
I am still trying to get a Savvy front bumper for my LJ and I ve been messaging Gerald every few months on the WHEN. His latest message says a NEW design is forth coming... Take this with a grain of salt as he has been saying anytime now for a year.

last 2 messages below

TO: ME

That was old stuff the new stuff is almost done. Hopefully next month we’ll release the new TJ/LJ bumpers.

Gerald Lee

Savvy Off Road

500 Harrington St. Suite H2

Corona, CA. 92878

949-677-2253

Date:
Sunday, April 14, 2024 at 12:35 AM
To: gman savvyoffroad.com <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: TJ LJ parts?

Hi Gerald,

Ive been watching the website weekly to see when the bumpers return. I see that the light mounts and the winch guard are on clearance. Does that mean the TJ bumpers are gone forever?\

Thanks, Jim

I have received that same exact timeline 3 times over the past several months.

Reactions: Old Pueblo
So the old ones are no more. :(

His last couple messages have been more concrete. By the sound of it, the general design is the same with some minor changes due to the new dies.

I think Flux’s bumper is a solid contender. Probably what I’ll go with once my axles are done.

I had the opportunity to talk with one of Gerald's business partners at EJS this year, Will Periman, and his ETA was roughly the same as what you mentioned in Gerald's email. He explained to me that he was working on bumper related CAD designs the week before EJS and gave me a super cool Savvy hat. Gerald was there too though I didn't get to speak with him.

I'd be optimistic with something in the relatively near future being released.

Gerald had an interesting comment last week. I'm guessing it's still going to be a while.

Screenshot_20240415_140153_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: xXDavidCXx