Picking up where I left off

Status
Not open for further replies.
6265D7B1-9612-4473-8FCD-C5484424A8F0.jpeg

Plot twist. Next thursday he will post a photo of the AEV jeep or a dedicated rock buggy 🤣

Jk. Congratulations on the purchase @Chris. It's an extremely well built jeep that will serve you well in AZ.

Haha, I hope not because I already sent him the money for it :ROFLMAO:

so what are you asking for the silver one???

Not entirely sure what I should ask. 16k? 14k?

It's got 73k miles and will be 100% bone stock when I sell it, but it drives great and has no issues (or rust).

Haha, I hope not because I already sent him the money for it :ROFLMAO:

Not entirely sure what I should ask. 16k? 14k?

It's got 73k miles and will be 100% bone stock when I sell it, but it drives great and has no issues (or rust).
Depends how fast you want it to sell. Most clean rubicons I see are posted at 15k+. If you want to catch some attention post it at 14,950 or go 15,950 settle around 15 somewhere. Anything below 14k and you're giving it away.

Depends how fast you want it to sell. Most clean rubicons I see are posted at 15k+. If you want to catch some attention post it at 14,950 or go 15,950 settle around 15 somewhere. Anything below 14k and you're giving it away.

Yeah, I'm thinking I'll probably price it at $15,500 and just see. I'll haggle a bit if someone wants to. It's very clean for it's age and never spent anytime in any place other than Arizona, Nevada, and Oregon (all rust free states for the most part).

Reactions: Alex01
Congrats man! That jeep was a steal at 20K. Pretty much how I want my LJ build to turn out except for the armor.

Reactions: Chris
If you've been around this forum long enough, you'll know that I have trouble keeping my Jeeps. The first one was my 2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, followed by Project Pissed Off Wife: A Story of Indecision and Frivolous Spending, and finally Project Pissed Off Wife II: Teeth > Jeep.

Shakespeare: Henry V (abridged and edited to reflect the Jeeping Journey)

Once more unto the JEEP, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our MOPAR dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of OFF-RAODING blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the SHOCKS, summon up the FUEL,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd HORSEPOWER;
Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;
Let pry through the portage of the head
Like the STRAIGHT-SIX; let the brow o'erwhelm it

Shakespeare: Henry V (abridged and edited to reflect the Jeeping Journey)

Once more unto the JEEP, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our MOPAR dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of OFF-RAODING blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the SHOCKS, summon up the FUEL,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd HORSEPOWER;
Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;
Let pry through the portage of the head
Like the STRAIGHT-SIX; let the brow o'erwhelm it
You lost me well before OFF-RAODING ;)

Well let's see if I can get anyone to pickup the Jeep first.

I booked shipping yesterday morning (Tuesday). Haven't had them call me to schedule a pickup yet, so I'm hoping tomorrow they'll schedule it at least.

It seems drivers are in short supply due to COVID I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
If it didn’t have the dark slate interior or if it had an automatic I’d be all over it.

• Haha
Reactions: Crust
If it didn’t have the dark slate interior or if it had an automatic I’d be all over it.

Part of me wants to swap the black interior into the new one and the khaki interior into the silver one.

I've never seen silver on khaki, but it might look cool!

Part of me wants to swap the black interior into the new one and the khaki interior into the silver one.

I've never seen silver on khaki, but it might look cool!
Won't be a good look. Not the Jeep khaki interior
Unfortunately no it won’t. I was just playing with the colors in my head seeing if I could make it work 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Crust and Starrs
Status
Not open for further replies.