Team Colorado-Red-Shift-on-35s-Everyone-Except-Wisconsin-is-Invited-No-Pickles-Pretzles-Allowed-Occidental-Belt-Club-We're-Not-A-Team AKA Team Hypen

What happened on goonie rock?
Goonie bird rock. It's either good luck or bad luck to drive up on his feet, so we did.

Driving up on his feet resulted in my driveline knock coming back. So we're replacing ujoints in both shafts in the morning. My water pump then began to wear. The fan is really wobbly. Nursed it all day, at the end it finally began weeping

Will a Cummins water pump fit my 97 4.0?

20210425_225154.jpg

Let me know if you guys need anything.
Fun riding with you all yesterday and unfortunately working rest of the week.

Also if you all want to do some more of Moab in the future let me know and I will try and arrange.

Keith

Reactions: tworley and rasband
Let me know if you all need any tools or a wrench turner. I brought a heavy impact (battery operated) gun and hell if you won't to cannibalize my hi-lift to make a control arm (never used it more or a dust collector) let me know.

Reactions: tworley
Let me know if you all need any tools or a wrench turner. I brought a heavy impact (battery operated) gun and hell if you won't to cannibalize my hi-lift to make a control arm (never used it more or a dust collector) let me know.
We are all good now, thanks!

Reactions: LarryTJ