A Tom Wood sticker!
20210910_170247.jpg

I have a work trip next week in the San Juan's. Taking advantage of the trip and taking the jeep. If you remember though, my front shaft is bent and has play at the splines

What had you put that in?
Wife and I are headed to the San Juan's and a friend is tagging along. She suggested a "tour" of Black Bear Pass and I said "absolutely not, I'll drive us". So...for a few days I'll have a rear passenger for the first time in 5 years. Found this cheap and will probably sell right after the weekend

Working in Silverthorne, colors have been poppin' all week.
20210927_132020.jpg

20210927_141147.jpg

I've been on this site before and have seen this old road cutter. It's got a Timken stamped axle and hasn't moved in lord knows how long. Unfortunately it's a private ranch and they're developing the entire mountain side with houses 😕

20210927_144707.jpg

Since the jeep is no longer a daily driver, I thought a battery maintainer would be a good purchase. Looked around and found some good reviews on the Schumacher 1.5A which supports AGM batteries. Since mid September the jeep has literally moved only 3 times in and out of the garage.

20211104_120506.jpg

Reactions: rasband and D M
Since the jeep is no longer a daily driver, I thought a battery maintainer would be a good purchase. Looked around and found some good reviews on the Schumacher 1.5A which supports AGM batteries. Since mid September the jeep has literally moved only 3 times in and out of the garage.

View attachment 288352
That's the same one I used for my old truck fleet and have in the Jeep now.

any of y'all doin the Moab run in April? if so, hows that play against the April fools run?
i know its a ways out but i gotta plan way in advance to ensure i got my shit together.

any of y'all doin the Moab run in April? if so, hows that play against the April fools run?
i know its a ways out but i gotta plan way in advance to ensure i got my shit together.
I know that I plan to be in Moab at the end of April, the April Phool's run is usually the first or second weekend of April.