Urethane Flat Fender Flares

I’ve smashed the shit out of mine and they bounce right back. Don’t see a benefit running steal in rear. If you don’t like the rears run naked … leave them off

View attachment 503640

Can I ask why you changed from the 6" Xenon to the 4" KBD? Seems like the Xenon would give you better coverage. I wouldn't mind less mud down the sides of my Jeep. Now that you have had both, pros and cons of each? Thanks.

Can I ask why you changed from the 6" Xenon to the 4" KBD? Seems like the Xenon would give you better coverage. I wouldn't mind less mud down the sides of my Jeep. Now that you have had both, pros and cons of each? Thanks.

I really preferred the shape of the Xenon. They have a more squared off end instead of slanted points of KBD. If they still made the 4” I’d have those. Coverage was a little better with 6” but every time I looked at Jeep it looked like it had a skirt on.

• Haha
Reactions: Ron505
The red circled part is what I really liked about the Xenon, the KBD come into a hard slant, you lose 1/2 the fender. That being said I live in snow and mud is common… haven’t had a problem at all. Jeep is always dirty anyway and 4” is enough to keep mud out of cab

IMG_7807.jpeg

IMG_7808.jpeg

IMG_7808.jpeg

Reactions: Ron505 and chudlet
The red circled part is what I really liked about the Xenon, the KBD come into a hard slant, you lose 1/2 the fender. That being said I live in snow and mud is common… haven’t had a problem at all. Jeep is always dirty anyway and 4” is enough to keep mud out of cab

View attachment 503719

View attachment 503720

View attachment 503721

You still got those Xenon flares taking up space in your garage? The 3.5" stock ones I currently run just are not doing the trick.
20240225_125641.jpg