Wizard Recovery Gear

I have not lost my hair in 63 yrs. I keep it on a shelf in a shoe box.
Thimble and hat came in today. Blaine Kat was great to deal with in arranging adding the hat. I think you should keep her on and maybe given a raise.

Oh boy these hats are flying off the shelf, I guess I did done good on those.

I got one of these too and did not have to ask.
FYI for you bucket heads like me the hat runs large so there is plenty of meat left on the adjustment strap.

6BED4727-E8F7-4151-940C-129974DE50A0.jpeg

I have not lost my hair in 63 yrs. I keep it on a shelf in a shoe box.
Thimble and hat came in today. Blaine Kat was great to deal with in arranging adding the hat. I think you should keep her on and maybe given a raise.

I'll let her know and if you are who I think, then there is a large apology due over the pricing confusion. Hopefully we got it squared away and we promise to do better.

Reactions: bucky
Just need them also as a stand alone item.

We are working on that. I did not and won't put enough margin in the recovery gear to give away a hat or in fact much more than some lip balm. So, that leads to solving the problem of not selling advertising which I am fully against but I recognize that folks may want a hat with a logo. A single hat shipped the cheapest way possible will be more than 15 bucks hard cost. I can't figure out how to do that yet and be okay with it. At some point I may just have to say fuck it and get over it but I'm not there yet.

We are working on that. I did not and won't put enough margin in the recovery gear to give away a hat or in fact much more than some lip balm. So, that leads to solving the problem of not selling advertising which I am fully against but I recognize that folks may want a hat with a logo. A single hat shipped the cheapest way possible will be more than 15 bucks hard cost. I can't figure out how to do that yet and be okay with it. At some point I may just have to say fuck it and get over it but I'm not there yet.

Can we purchase a blank recovery hat? I don't like logos on my things. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: TJ Starting

Totally respect that, one of the reasons BMB/WRG is one of the very few places I’d pay for branded swag.

Reactions: John Cooper