Basket's Build

Driveshaft is in
1643952391999.png

Got the bumpstops made too. Was cool to just have the right bolts laying around so I could put the front end together tonight
1643952366961.png1643952476141.png

Sucks they're so uneven. Looks like an adjustable TB is in my near future... Now I just need to put the extended brake lines in for the front. I need new crush washers for that, they were supposed to show up today in the mail but instead I got an empty package. Never seen that one before

Looking good! What CA’s do you have? I see factory CA’s in some pics and another CA on the ground in another. Upper adjustable arms in the rear I suppose given that angle.

Reactions: lBasket
Driveshaft is in
View attachment 307135
Got the bumpstops made too. Was cool to just have the right bolts laying around so I could put the front end together tonight
View attachment 307134View attachment 307136

Sucks they're so uneven. Looks like an adjustable TB is in my near future... Now I just need to put the extended brake lines in for the front. I need new crush washers for that, they were supposed to show up today in the mail but instead I got an empty package. Never seen that one before
For a minute there I thought you had installed dual shocks!

• Haha
Reactions: Wildman and lBasket
Looking good! What CA’s do you have? I see factory CA’s in some pics and another CA on the ground in another. Upper adjustable arms in the rear I suppose given that angle.
I think the rear is just at that angle because the front is lifted up - I have core 4x4 t2s adjustable arms for the front lower, and upper and lowers for the rear that I'll be installing soon
For a minute there I thought you had installed dual shocks!
Haha nope just in a weird position from the axle hanging with everything disconnected

Last edited:
Reactions: JMT
Driveshaft is in
View attachment 307135
View attachment 307134View attachment 307136

Looking good! Your DS seems to be more extended than mine??

1643983747304.png
1643983757004.png

I assume you have the X spline?

I never heard anything about a XB or XC option??
Idk exactly what the difference is, it said one was better for rocks and one was better if you're in mud alot I think. I picked the one for rocks cos I hate mud. Mines XC I can see it on my invoice
but that would mean it should be less extended because it would have to leave room to extend more?
Yeah idk, I'll have to check out how far it extends at full droopy, it looks like it's about halfway extended which I think is what I want? It's only 70$ for a resize for the tuck if I need it anyway

Idk exactly what the difference is, it said one was better for rocks and one was better if you're in mud alot I think. I picked the one for rocks cos I hate mud. Mines XC I can see it on my invoice

Yeah idk, I'll have to check out how far it extends at full droopy, it looks like it's about halfway extended which I think is what I want? It's only 70$ for a resize for the tuck if I need it anyway
The X spline will extend through most of the shaft on the pinion end. They’re really long. I was surprised when I pulled mine out.

No, I’m not talking about my penis. 🤣

The X spline will extend through most of the shaft on the pinion end. They’re really long. I was surprised when I pulled mine out.

No, I’m not talking about my penis. 🤣
Mhmm, sure...

Yeah I gotta check if my rear brake line is too short like the fronts were anywho so I'll be sure to check that out as well. Hopefully I didn't F up my measurement lol. I guess that'd be what I get for not knowing how to use a tape measure

Mhmm, sure...

Yeah I gotta check if my rear brake line is too short like the fronts were anywho so I'll be sure to check that out as well. Hopefully I didn't F up my measurement lol. I guess that'd be what I get for not knowing how to use a tape measure
I have a similar amount of exposed shaft.

6AA7E7BA-75C1-4F88-A711-A51FABCE01E5.jpeg

AD7550D8-EDDA-468D-B5BD-238F6B610B85.jpeg

Reactions: lBasket