Basket's Build

So I got two antirock swaybar stickers with my Savvy track bar. How lame is that lol are they advertising or something :ROFLMAO: Yes I want one Savvy they just aren't in the budget right now
Idk where you found a Savvy track bar but when I got my Currie track bar it came with 2 Currie correctlync stickers.... to soon Currie, to soon....

Making progress on the track bar... had to buy a center punch but going to get back to work today. Little bit of schoolwork to do today and then I'm hoping to have a lot of time to work on it today. Be nice to get it ready to drive again this weekend. Although here I am, not doing my school shit...

You guys were right, I went out with a girl last night and she told me if I ever pick her up to make sure I bring the Jeep and not my van 😬 good thing I have both lol

I also ordered the Savvy cable shifter so everything is ready to go when my BL ships. Maybe I'll get that sweet sticker this time

1645893933498.png

My wife HATED my jeep when it was a daily driver. Couldn't hear the radio, no AC, loud flappy top, a pain to get into, and "always broken"
Yeppp sounds about right... especially the "always broken" part :LOL: I mean to me I'm working on it so it doesn't break later. But I don't think it looks any different to other people

My wife HATED my jeep when it was a daily driver. Couldn't hear the radio, no AC, loud flappy top, a pain to get into, and "always broken"
My wife still hates mine, something about it being hard to get into and always dirty - oh and it costs a lot of money. I don't get it. 🤷‍♂️