Blaine's an asshole (safe space)

Is Blaine an asshole

• Total voters
Didn't a Canadian buy Pirate? I so miss that place.
Most folks went over to Irate4x4 after the Canadian company Vertical Scope bought the place from Lance. It wasn't terrible until about a year ago when they did a revamp and totally fucked it up.
@Chris needs to make a Pirate, no holes barred section.
Are you sure that's what you mean, holes? If so, I can't figure out whether to be worried, scared, or just downright horrified.

Blaine is an Asshole for building Jeep’s like this. Because one day they will cost me lots of money.

EB252247-E849-4888-A984-209A6A074CBD.jpeg
6C01475C-E876-45CA-97EB-E90CF39ABBCE.jpeg
3A68B07D-F79F-4F56-A680-D8AA935D0564.jpeg

I vote we turn this into the official Blaine Jeep thread. That way we can put this argument to rest. 🤣

Don't worry Dorothy, You would get sent right to Kansas. Not all Canadians are nice, the one typing is very capable in a ring. I have spend months of my life in one, second by second. This Canadian could most certainly kill you will his bare hands and in very short order. If the situation called for it. It would be nice if I was joking but it turns out I am serious.

Don't bring bare hands to a gun fight. You would be surprised how many people carry, some more than one.

• Haha
Reactions: harbiison
Don't bring bare hands to a gun fight. You would be surprised how many people carry, some more than one.
Not interested in fighting at all. I just wanted to share a very likely scenario if it came right down to it. I suppose the description was a tad on the graphic side.

Don't worry Dorothy, You would get sent right to Kansas. Not all Canadians are nice, the one typing is very capable in a ring. I have spend months of my life in one, second by second. This Canadian could most certainly kill you will his bare hands and in very short order. If the situation called for it. It would be nice if I was joking but it turns out I am serious.

It's been impossible to joke with Canadians since the Stanley Cup went to Florida. It was such a strange year. I think Toronto won the World Series. Blaine caused these anomalies.

• Haha
Reactions: harbiison
WOW, scary....Another warrior. I feel safer knowing you are there protecting the great white north.

• Haha
Reactions: Stinkbug and L J