Blaine's an asshole (safe space)

Is Blaine an asshole

• Total voters
I've made more jokes than anybody else so let me set the record straight. I'll take the asshole on my team any day.

I have a couple of places on the interent where I reached guru status (motorcyles). Not as seperated from the crowd as Baine is from most of us, but able and willing to answer most questions. It takes a lot of stamina and patiences to answer the same question over and over. MrBlaine is the MAN.

Reactions: Ericict
I've made more jokes than anybody else so let me set the record straight. I'll take the asshole on my team any day.

I have a couple of places on the internet where I reached guru status (motorcycles). Not as separated from the crowd as Blaine is from most of us, but able and willing to answer most questions. It takes a lot of stamina and patiences to answer the same question over and over. MrBlaine is the MAN.
Blain might be an asshole, but he's RIGHT.

Reactions: Claybirdd
Anyone who thinks Blaine is an asshole is probably projecting themselves a bit. He's as nice and helpful a person as anyone I've ever met. Also one of the smartest. To see it though, you need to get out of your own way, admit that you might not know all the answers, and be humble. That seems to be a challenge for a lot of people...and getting worse unfortunately.
Have you ever watched a Friar’s Club Roast?

• Face Palm
Reactions: Mike_H
Have you ever watched a Friar’s Club Roast?
Yes. I get that this thread is in jest, or ironic, satire, whatever. However, there are people out there that really do think he is an asshole... And some of them have even posted in this thread. Since they are obviously idiots (cuz they think he is an asshole) I figured I'd spell it out for them.

I'm not sure yet which category you fall into...

Blaine and I had words I think about a year ago when he piped off some smart-ass answer. I shot back, and from that point on, *someone* made it so I can no longer see any of his posts.

It looks like he (or whoever made all his posts invisible to me) is a little snowflake as well.

Reactions: RobertJ
Blaine and I had words I think about a year ago when he piped off some smart-ass answer. I shot back, and from that point on, *someone* made it so I can no longer see any of his posts.

It looks like he (or whoever made all his posts invisible to me) is a little snowflake as well.
That someone was Blaine. He blocked you and he’s got quite a block list going. He doesn’t hide it either.

Definitely.

PXL_20210118_001705083.jpg

That someone was Blaine. He blocked you and he’s got quite a block list going. He doesn’t hide it either.
A feature for which I am eternally grateful for how it is set up on here. On other boards, if you ignore someone, you have to keep bitching when someone quotes the ignored twat because it shows up and the ignore feature is useless. It works perfectly here. Put them on the ignore list and you see nothing from them, as it should be.

don't think i've made full ignore yet. but if my questions teeter to far to the dumb or ridiculous end of the spectrum they get ignored quite often.

but if 1 did go all jeff ross about it.

this guy, this guy.....................this guy and his teach a man to fish shit, well that shit was all good back when the water was clean but fishin now, today that the water is so polluted you could easily come up with some suspension with 3 eyes and 2 tails. they trust your ass.
and easter bunny .....WTF you got a furry fetish thing goin on here. bunnys Cats (K?), is like a dam zoo over there
and i see this JV reference now and then..... 30 F'n years in the business when the hell are you gonna get to the varsity team.
and this guy........his sense of humor is so dry i think the SW desert sucked it out of him.

but in the end he's got more time under a jeep than we do, he got a direct way about him as harsh as it can be sometimes i don't think it's always intended that way. and if we learn to ask the right questions we'll get the right answers or direction maybe just not directly.
i don't know him but i respect what he knows.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford

That's what I thought. Sign of the times I guess.

There was a time when two men could disagree, argue, or even physically fight about it and it would often end with mutual respect for each other. They often became good friends when all was said and done. Today, people dismiss others that disagree with them, unfriend them, and ignore them forever.

I think it is called "cancel culture" or something.

That's what I thought. Sign of the times I guess.

There was a time when two men could disagree, argue, or even physically fight about it and it would often end with mutual respect for each other. They often became good friends when all was said and done. ...
When was this time?