California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Ok, Landcruiser then. Personally, I hate the look of the latest gen runners. The tail lights/head lights are stupid looking. The prior gen I think looks better and isn't so land yacht-ish as the latest gen. Same for The Taco. I think the gen @lowranger has was the best looking. Personal taste though. The dang Tacos now are as big as the Tundra was prior generation.

I’d love a Landcruiser I just don’t want to pay their prices :(

Good luck finding a parking spot for that land yacht!

I did rent one so I have some idea. I plan on checking out a few other vehicles in the next few months but the taco has always been the one to beat in my head.

A8C1F0FD-8192-44D3-88B4-58F6FBABE537.jpeg
3A7CB289-6EF9-4479-A79E-8D88D01A7D40.jpeg

07707560-8D7E-4F99-94A5-58788AA1CAFA.jpeg

Reactions: JMT and DrDmoney
  • Haha
Reactions: Alex01 and tomtaylz
This is a great way to figure out what will suit you best. Secretly I’m for the Taco, a little cilantro, onions, squeeze of lime, and some salt, nooo spicy.

Yeah I went up to Tahoe for the weekend a month or so ago. With Turo and other peer to peer apps it’s one of those where I won’t buy a new vehicle without doing a decent test drive. I did like the Tacoma a lot, drove about 600 miles in 3 days.

• Wow
Reactions: DrDmoney
I'm driving to Fort Bragg 8/16 for an easy weekend on Usal Road and surrounds with a small contingent from the Black Sheep 4WD Club. The idea is to camp at the coast, relax, and do some scenic overlanding [horrors! such blasphemy!] someplace where it isn't 109 degrees. We'll be in a small RV park that I am told is somewhat hidden and has pines. Sunday the plan is Sherwood forest to Willits, lunch, then home.

If any of you nearby forum regulars are so inclined, you have all the clues you need to find us. :)

Reactions: Thunderhead
I'm driving to Fort Bragg 8/16 for an easy weekend on Usal Road and surrounds with a small contingent from the Black Sheep 4WD Club. The idea is to camp at the coast, relax, and do some scenic overlanding [horrors! such blasphemy!] someplace where it isn't 109 degrees. We'll be in a small RV park that I am told is somewhat hidden and has pines. Sunday the plan is Sherwood forest to Willits, lunch, then home.

If any of you nearby forum regulars are so inclined, you have all the clues you need to find us. :)
Nice run for this time of year. Been to both, nice loop. If I wasn't already busy, I would join in. Enjoy!

This is a great way to figure out what will suit you best. Secretly I’m for the Taco, a little cilantro, onions, squeeze of lime, and some salt, nooo spicy.
Add the spicy for me. Japanenos we say, they’re from the East