California NorCal Jeep adventures!

So you too, the Bundtinis made you to cave in 😂 Happy your making it

Let's meet you at the Bear Valley Station, most likely it will take us about 45 min from the time we leave. We are meeting at 8:30 =/- so look for us around 9:15 - 9:30
🤣 The Red Velvet ones got the wife.

See you guys at the bear valley station 9:15ish!

it sucks but I won’t be able to make it , I’ve been fighting a stomach bug/ flu all day and it hasn’t gotten any better

have fun! Can’t wait to see the pictures
Hope you feel better soon. The stomach flu is no joke our toddler gave it to me a few years back and I was on my ass for the whole day.

Reactions: Lonewolf
it sucks but I won’t be able to make it , I’ve been fighting a stomach bug/ flu all day and it hasn’t gotten any better

have fun! Can’t wait to see the pictures
Sorry your not going to make it, take care of yourself. There will be plenty of other trails to run.

Get plenty of rest its the best thing for you :sleep:

On our way
53A3A357-1A6C-493D-95E4-71CC77C6609B.jpeg

It was a fun trail especially the second half in 2 high .. lol

I had a great time and I hope everyone made it home safe and in one piece. @Indy did your front end hold up for the trip home ?
Yup, made it home without any problems. Ordered the U-joints for axle shafts and front driveshaft yesterday. Going to replace axle seals and ball joints as well while I'm there.

Reactions: Alex01 and DrDmoney
I wish I could’ve made it but it was too short notice for a three hour one way trip. I’ll subscribe to this thread and Jeep an eye out for future trips. 👍🏼
Yep it was a little short notice, some of us are looking to do a little wheeling in the Sierras down your way soon.

It was a fun trail especially the second half in 2 high .. lol

Yup, made it home without any problems. Ordered the U-joints for axle shafts and front driveshaft yesterday. Going to replace axle seals and ball joints as well while I'm there.

A little skinny pedal on the 2nd half maybe? Lol!