Pray for Oregon

Just a small note. Have you see any of our leftist members in this thread at all? Brian? Steve? Not one of them, just saying hope all is well or anything.

It just makes me think of two things. They are trolls. That’s fine. I can accept that. They hate us (conservatives, people, Americans) and don’t care.

It’s funny, as our LEO’s and Fireman go into the depths of hell to pull out everyone and it doesn’t matter the color, political belief or even if they are not part of this country, they are going in and don’t care. HUMAN life matters.

Just take not of that. I’m not trying to divide us. At all. I welcome them and have engaged them to bring them into our fold, our country. Trying to connect. Maybe I’m a horrible ambassador. Maybe I’m angry like it’s been pointed out. Maybe I need to STFU.

I just want us all to realize, Americans are being burned and fucked over by these fires.

But sometimes people get wrapped up in BS. I know I do.

Those who have lost homes and lives, ask and I’ll be there. Whatever you need.
100% with you there brother. As an update, 9 people have died in the Oregon fires. Unecessary to say the least. Beachie is starting to be contained (15%) so we are making progress.

100% with you there brother. As an update, 9 people have died in the Oregon fires. Unecessary to say the least. Beachie is starting to be contained (15%) so we are making progress.

Thank god and bless you for all the hard work!!!!!

15% is good progress!!! If I can help in any way let me know!!!!!👍😉

I hope you guys get some rain or some kind of relief soon, stay safe.

Out here on the east coast the mainstream news only tells us the fires are caused by global warming nothing else, you hear nothing about arson or looters, thats what’s great about this forum we not only find out how to fix our jeeps we also get news and info from around our country and the world.

rumor we heard was a gender reveal party gone stupid.

1st gen rev parties are lame........and to be honest most of your friends don't give a rats ass what sex your baby will be. (hell i didn't care what sex my kids were gonna be as long as they were healthy)

2nd if you choose to use fireworks or flammable materials or anything else that can start a fire.........you should be prosecuted.
and if you burn down 10 towns you should be liable.

It amazes me to watch and listen to these state governors who use these fires to PUSH their agenda of "Climate Change" and how these fires PROVE what they are saying is true becasue......
I could care less right now about this bullshit and would rather we ALL just try and help everyone in need and affected by this. And maybe just maybe when these fires are out start doing something to make sure they don't happen again.

When I was in the military I really tried to stay out of politics becasue it didn't matter who was in office. I had to follow the orders that came down and it didn't matter if I agreed with it or not. Now I too can get wrapped up in the BS that comes with debating politics. But NOW is not the time for this crap.

It was trying to rain here last night and we had a few sprinkles. There is a 30% chance today so maybe there will be some relief for those fighting these fires.

It amazes me to watch and listen to these state governors who use these fires to PUSH their agenda of "Climate Change" and how these fires PROVE what they are saying is true becasue......
I could care less right now about this bullshit and would rather we ALL just try and help everyone in need and affected by this. And maybe just maybe when these fires are out start doing something to make sure they don't happen again.

When I was in the military I really tried to stay out of politics becasue it didn't matter who was in office. I had to follow the orders that came down and it didn't matter if I agreed with it or not. Now I too can get wrapped up in the BS that comes with debating politics. But NOW is not the time for this crap.

It was trying to rain here last night and we had a few sprinkles. There is a 30% chance today so maybe there will be some relief for those fighting these fires.
But they just said the climate was cleaning up do to Covid-19 and nobody driving. Then I read climate change broke the ice cap off Greenland.

There’s climate change and man made climate change. They are not the same nor do they have the same causes.

That's how it should be done. Everyone should be putting out fires everywhere, because there's really no place to
evacuate to anymore when the whole state and the states above and below are on fire too.

This part was sad and why people will abandon their property to luck instead of band together and fight for it. If they find out who bulldozed a fire break, they may fine them for "destroying trees" or some other garbage.

Another reason for the anonymity, perhaps, is so none of those involved — including some off-duty firefighters — would face repercussions for working outside of the official chain of command. And so they can speak freely about a government response that they feel more or less abandoned them to fate and the will of nature this week.

1600182406658.png

US 12 Both Directions - US-12 is closed both directions on the east side of White Pass due to a forest fire. Westbound traffic is stopped at milepost 183, Oak Creek, two miles west of the Junction of SR-410. Eastbound traffic is stopped at milepost 154, three miles east of White Pass summit. An estimated time to open the highway is not determined.
Last Updated: 9/15/2020 5:41 AM
From milepost 154 to milepost 183

Also remember: SR 410 in Enumclaw to remain closed for several weeks.
State Route 410 in and east of Enumclaw will remain closed for several weeks between mileposts 29 and 43 due to hot spots from a wildfire and trees and rocks falling from the burnt slope above the highway. The wildfire burned and weakened trees and roots, loosening rock and debris from the hillside. The trees and large rocks continue to fall to the roadway below, creating unsafe travel conditions for the 14-mile section of SR 410. Tree removal and rock scaling work will continue before damaged guardrail can be replaced and the road can reopen.
Travelers coming from the west can access SR 410 and SR 123 east of the closure by using US 12 through Packwood. Those coming from the east can also use US 12 through Packwood. This could significantly increase travel time. Follow @wsdot_traffic on Twitter for real-time updates.

Pictures from the Okanogan-Wenatchee FB page.
https://www.facebook.com/OkaWenNF
1600190343919.png

1600190382755.png

1600190412620.png

Last edited:
That's how it should be done. Everyone should be putting out fires everywhere, because there's really no place to
evacuate to anymore when the whole state and the states above and below are on fire too.

This part was sad and why people will abandon their property to luck instead of band together and fight for it. If they find out who bulldozed a fire break, they may fine them for "destroying trees" or some other garbage.

I would say 99% of the public needs to evacuate asap when an Evacuation is issued.
In the wind swept fires the last few weeks there is nothing your going to be able to do with a water hose.
If you have training and know what to do or if you have a dozer well that's up to you to know if you can do anything.
My BIL was out on the fires in Oroville for the FS and he said those who stayed; died.

I would say 99% of the public needs to evacuate asap when an Evacuation is issued.
In the wind swept fires the last few weeks there is nothing your going to be able to do with a water hose.
If you have training and know what to do or if you have a dozer well that's up to you to know if you can do anything.
My BIL was out on the fires in Oroville for the FS and he said those who stayed; died.

People definitely need to know when it's time to go in natural disasters. I take it this group didn't have orders to leave yet and hopefully a group that size had a way out if needed.