The Official Tummy Tuck FAQ Thread

I have done the body lift and the savvy gas tank skid. Being on a budget, what should the next step be ?

Probably because I can’t stand how low the stock skid hangs. Mine is like a damn mud shovel constantly being filled with mud whenever I go off-roading.

If you do the tranny skid , do you had to do the sye and motor mount lift at the same time ?

If you do the tranny skid , do you had to do the sye and motor mount lift at the same time ?
Yes, you need to do the MML, SYE/ DC Drive Shaft/ Rear LCA/ Rear UCA/Body Lift (You have the BL covered) all at the same time in order to be able to run a nearly flat t case skid. The only way to avoid the MML is to do something like LoPro which introduces vibes.

Yes, you need to do the MML, SYE/ DC Drive Shaft/ Rear LCA/ Rear UCA/Body Lift (You have the BL covered) all at the same time in order to be able to run a nearly flat t case skid. The only way to avoid the MML is to do something like LoPro which introduces vibes.

X2 to this.

I have done the body lift and the savvy gas tank skid. Being on a budget, what should the next step be ?
What is your budget? Without knowing more all I could say is MML.

Could I do the MML on its own without effecting any thing else ? I have to get new tires and perhaps fenders so I am just looking at the most bang for the buck.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Could I do the MML on its own without effecting any thing else ? I have to get new tires and perhaps fenders so I am just looking at the most bang for the buck.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Yes, a MML goes well with a BL and helps correct rear driveline angles if you have a suspension lift. It won't affect anything else. How much suspension lift do you have? What size tires are you planning to run?

Yes, a MML goes well with a BL and helps correct rear driveline angles if you have a suspension lift. It won't affect anything else. How much suspension lift do you have? What size tires are you planning to run?

New tires will be the BFG KO3 Mud terrain 33 X 11.5
no lift yet but 2" Old Man Emu planed.

Build thread is here .. https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/budget-tj.7073/

Reactions: nacra780 and Chris