The Official Tummy Tuck FAQ Thread

Has anyone ran this set up

Undercover fab aluminum nobody lift skid, plus there trans mount.

Trans mount is 1” less then stock, so hoping with this set up i dont actually raise the drivetrain (also no body lift)

2003 rubicon

Yes, lots of people here have. Something to be aware of: the Lo-pro mount causes vibes in the idle range of 500-900rpm.

Reactions: Therbytj
Yes, lots of people here have. Something to be aware of: the Lo-pro mount causes vibes in the idle range of 500-900rpm.

Likely at all rpms when the half attached to the transmission often ends up sitting on the skid. Higher rpms just get perceived as general noise rather than a distinct vibration.

Reactions: psrivats
Has anyone ran this set up

Undercover fab aluminum nobody lift skid, plus there trans mount.

Trans mount is 1” less then stock, so hoping with this set up i dont actually raise the drivetrain (also no body lift)

2003 rubicon

The Lopro mount is a terrible design.

Don't be afraid of the body lift. Best bang for the buck mod on TJs. Any "tuck" without a body lift is mostly a compromise.

The Lopro mount is a terrible design.

Don't be afraid of the body lift. Best bang for the buck mod on TJs. Any "tuck" without a body lift is mostly a compromise.

Thats good to hear haha, unfortunate.

I agree, just opens a can of worms I don’t care to do right now. Body lift, re set arms for pinion, lower lift springs(im sitting at just over 5” from my currie springs) weld on the body mounts i have that eliminate spacer on the 3 frame spots

Just wanted something a little better then the stock skid and its so bent up its a pain to install. The jeep works as is and I don’t really wish to change much as the future is looking like a 4dr minivan for myself