Urethane Flat Fender Flares

They look interesting. It says that they have provisions for mounting the factory side marker lights. I wonder where?

Don't think I've ever seen these ones before and I have to say for just being fender flares I think these are the best looking ones I've seen besides stock ones.

They look interesting. It says that they have provisions for mounting the factory side marker lights. I wonder where?
They mount in approximately the same spot as factory, just further back and tilted in at an angle…

7CCEDE3D-F4A2-4E47-9AF6-05A5BF0FFDEE.jpeg

The flares taper from near nothing at the front and back. Seems that would make them useless to stop mud thrown up by the tire as most of the mud/debris would fly past the tapered base. Metal Cloak does the same thing with their fenders which seems to be sn expensive fender that is mostly for show not preventing mud from being flung up on the body or out the back onto following jeeps.

Reactions: inkedrose and JMT
Those are nice looking flares. I had Pocket Flares and Xenon flares on my old TJ. I wasn't a fan of either. Especially the Pocket flares. Ugly AF. I still prefer my stock Rubi flares.

Dave kishpaugh installed a set and was happy with them..if you are on the Facebook look at jeep west

I came across this post when searching for flares, thought I'd update it now that I've purchased the KBD flares. Overall I'm very happy with the look/feel/quality/price! Since there aren't many pics of TJ's with these, I'll add a few for anyone looking in the future!

View attachment 307190
View attachment 307191

View attachment 307192
Those look great. How was the installation? Mounting holes line up alright? Any problems or modifications that had to be made? Did you mount the factory side marker?

Those are probably the best looking aftermarket flares I've seen of this style.
Thank you!

How did the mounting go?
Those look great. How was the installation? Mounting holes line up alright? Any problems or modifications that had to be made? Did you mount the factory side marker?
Installation went smooth once the original fenders were off. They came with hardware, but I reused the original stuff, all holes matched up almost perfectly, no need need to drill or widen anything to make everything fit.

I didn't end up keeping the side markers, however there is a punch out in the KBD flares to keep the original marker. Because the halo headlights I added have the turn signal built into them, I rerouted the side markers to the headlights instead.

Reactions: nathanotis
Thank you!

Installation went smooth once the original fenders were off. They came with hardware, but I reused the original stuff, all holes matched up almost perfectly, no need need to drill or widen anything to make everything fit.

I didn't end up keeping the side markers, however there is a punch out in the KBD flares to keep the original marker. Because the halo headlights I added have the turn signal built into them, I rerouted the side markers to the headlights instead.
Thanks for letting us know. I really like the looks of these so I may have to give these a try.