Basket's Build

My book with all that stuff written down is out in the garage so I'll look tomorrow. Yes yours is a late build compared to mine. That brake line is a little scary.
Thanks... 1/27-2/1 estimate so no rush there.

Is it really bad? It does look like it's rubbing against the strut there which seems sketchy, although that's with the jeep lifted by the axle. Guess it probably hits it on speed bumps and such though. I'm not sure what replacing the line would take, I have a vacuum bleeder but not familiar with setting hard line if you know of any good resources around

Reactions: El Jay

Is it really bad? It does look like it's rubbing against the strut there which seems sketchy, although that's with the jeep lifted by the axle. Guess it probably hits it on speed bumps and such though. I'm not sure what replacing the line would take, I have a vacuum bleeder but not familiar with setting hard line if you know of any good resources around
I would plan on replacing that bit, but it's probably not an immediate need. The big thing you'd need is something to flare the hardline for a new head I believe.

Reactions: lBasket and Wildman
I would plan on replacing that bit, but it's probably not an immediate need. The big thing you'd need is something to flare the hardline for a new head I believe.
Okay cool... doesn't sound too too bad. I have read through some of the brake line fitting details in - I think it might be Toximus' thread? I'll have to go back and find that.

Since the master cylinder is split front/rear even if something bad happens bad there I'll still have front brakes right?

Aas rasband said I don't think it's a immediate replace thing. When I had to replace one on my daughters I found a premade cut to length one.

Reactions: lBasket and rasband
Aas rasband said I don't think it's a immediate replace thing. When I had to replace one on my daughters I found a premade cut to length one.
Okay cool that doesn't sound too bad then. I'll look into that after I get the rest of this SYE stuff figured out

Reactions: Wildman
Oh boy more goodies from White Santa (USPS). Wait, can I say that??

All 4 adjustable rear CAs!

1643083215277.png

I didn't forget about your speedo connection.
So I couldn't find the plug that I'd cut off but yes stock did have the round connectors.

20220124_204438.jpg

When you get that plug from Amazon you just need to wire it in.

20220124_204454.jpg

20211002_100448.jpg

Red is #3 Speed Sensor Sig
Green is #2 Sensor ground
Black is #1 5V Supply

I didn't forget about your speedo connection.
So I couldn't find the plug that I'd cut off but yes stock did have the round connectors.

View attachment 304769

When you get that plug from Amazon you just need to wire it in.

View attachment 304770

View attachment 304772

Red is #3 Speed Sensor Sig
Green is #2 Sensor ground
Black is #1 5V Supply
Awesome!! Thank you that will be super helpful. And also good to know this isn't a result of PO fuckery. 1/27 estimated arrival. Sucks to have everything waiting on a 9$ connector lol, but I'm sure you know the feeling

Reactions: Wildman