Basket's Build

lol nicccce
The nicest part of my jeep is gonna be a rear track bar that does one dang job lol.

I have been putting off measuring for driveshaft and doing control arms and bump stop adjustments so I don't have to put skid back on then take it back off when this pigtail for the speedo comes in. But I've been working all week to have 0 HW over the weekend so if it isn't here by then I'm just gonna bite the bullet and do something else while I wait

Reactions: thekidwithquestions
I guess I'm lucky, I have ordered 2 sets of adj CAs, a BL and a MML from Savvy and I still haven't been put on back order...
well the BL says it's on backorder, I just ordered it today so maybe I will get lucky then! Be cool to have it in by Moab.

I've been wondering if I should take my wheel spacers off now that I have a decent lift, I doubt they'll rub at full lock now and with the BL they definitely won't

Reactions: thekidwithquestions
no its a secret

the adjustable track bar and angley mount plus got on the backorder for the body lift

I've got a body lift minus one body puck & the two front cowl spacers. I know a few other members have other body pucks they might let you have for cheap. Then just make the cowl spacers. I'll let you have my body lift for a good price if you want it.

Reactions: lBasket
I've got a body lift minus one body puck & the two front cowl spacers. I know a few other members have other body pucks they might let you have for cheap. Then just make the cowl spacers. I'll let you have my body lift for a good price if you want it.
Is it the aluminum good stuff lol. What could I make the cowl ones out of?

wait, when I ordered my BL no one said anything about cowl spacers, or are they not needed with a MML also installed?

• Wow
Maybe it's the fan shroud spacers? I guess I need either those or a MML it sounds like
The fan shroud either gets slotted holes or just screwed back into the radiator mounts at the height it needs to go.