Milestar Patagonia 15k Mile Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh dang!!!! I thought my OX comment would get me some attention a couple of days ago, not this lol

Damn... I'm looking for new tires and the $243/each was looking really good vs the $360/each to go another round with the Toyo Open Country R/T's or M/T's.

:cry::cry::cry:

Northridge is running a deal, buy 4 get 1, no tax free shipping.

I went to my local discount tire, said this is the deal, and they matched it.

Northridge been advertising that deal for a few days now, with no indication of when it ends

Thanks so much for your great review.
Being a they are considered "soft" , how does everyone think the load range E, 285 75 R16 tire would work on a Moab wheel?
I have 33 12 15's mounted now but I really like the Moans. Thanks all

Being a they are considered "soft" , how does everyone think the load range E, 285 75 R16 tire would work on a Moab wheel?
Google it and see.

Google.jpg

One thing I can tell you is that a 35" C rated Patagonia felt little different than a 33" E rated Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx. Neither were what I would ever call uncomfortable.

However, a 35" C rated Goodyear MTR was noticably more comfortable and nicer riding than any tire I have put on the Jeep.

Reactions: Chris
Enjoy your five garbage tires. 😂
Good Lord man, I'm really starting to think that the owner of Patagonia tires must've banged the wives and girlfriends of some of the guys on this forum... lol I'm heading up to the Rubicon again at the end of this month and still loving the traction on those MTs. I'll get a few more years out of them - age will eat them up since I don't put that many miles on my Jeep - but with their price increases I might try another tire next time. On my 3/4 ton Ram truck I just got the Nitto Ridge Grapplers and so far I'm liking those a lot.

Hopefully the owner of Nitto tires is not banging anybody's wife or girlfriend... lol

Damn... I'm looking for new tires and the $243/each was looking really good vs the $360/each to go another round with the Toyo Open Country R/T's or M/T's.

:cry::cry::cry:
243 ea is about what I paid for Cooper stt pro 35x12.5r15s 2 months ago. The Patagonia thing was intriguing when they were comfortably sub 200 per tire, but not when they're in the same range as pretty much everybody else. Toyo and Goodyear MTR are the outliers on the high end in my experience.

Reactions: afmoto
15in milestars can still be had for less than $200

15in milestars can still be had for less than $200

Discount has them at 207. Gonna take more than $150 on a set for me to take a gamble on something with such mixed reviews. $185 rings a bell for when I was considering them, but I may have been looking at 33s at that point.

Discount has them at 207. Gonna take more than $150 on a set for me to take a gamble on something with such mixed reviews. $185 rings a bell for when I was considering them, but I may have been looking at 33s at that point.

Hmm, Pat 35's are $218.70 on Discount Tire and the BFG KM3's are $234. For only a $60 difference per set, I would definitely go back to BFG even though the Pats worked really, really well for me. When I bought them, I think the difference was over $400 and that was significant enough to get me to try them.

Reactions: freedom_in_4low
243 ea is about what I paid for Cooper stt pro 35x12.5r15s 2 months ago. The Patagonia thing was intriguing when they were comfortably sub 200 per tire, but not when they're in the same range as pretty much everybody else. Toyo and Goodyear MTR are the outliers on the high end in my experience.
STT Pro in 315/70/17 is $331/each. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.