Ultimate camping and towing rig

Oops, that's F250 Tremor... Page 6 is a little confusing but either 21,900lbs or 12,400lbs for the F350 Tremor?
Ford had an online deal that you plugged your VIN into and it output all the details, seems to be gone now.

I did not know about the sway bar and was assuming it was the tires but I think they are load range E.
It's confusing and there are errors in their towing guide. It's been debated on the tremor forum.

There's also no difference in the F250 vs F350 Tremor other than badges.

It's confusing and there are errors in their towing guide. It's been debated on the tremor forum.

There's also no difference in the F250 vs F350 Tremor other than badges.

I can't imagine that it's rated higher for bumper pull than gooseneck.

I can't imagine that it's rated higher for bumper pull than gooseneck.
Bumper is 15k and gooseneck is 22k on mine.

Literally have to double check to see if my trailer and jeep are still back there. you don't feel them at all.

Are the Duratrac tires good for 22k?
They don't need to be, remember that 22k isn't all on your rear tires...

Most if not all E rated tires will be enough to handle what ever the truck's tongue weight rating is

When using a weight distribution hitch your tongue weight (for a tongue pull) is rated higher because it disperses the weight to the front of the truck.

Wouldn't the F250 be cheaper then?
It's less than $1000 difference but you do get higher ratings on the F350.

But insurance difference was $4 per year when I asked.

Also my registration is $120/year on the 1 ton vs percentage of value on the 3/4 ton. It's not like that everywhere, my understanding is you wouldn't want the 1 ton some places such as California.

Reactions: toximus
And they are asshats when it comes to out of state vehicles towing!!!
I had no issues, except finding DEF at a pump. It's the only time I've filled the truck with a jug.

I also took the truck and trailer through the no vehicles longer than 22' recommended area of Sequoia NP

Reactions: reddvltj