Wizard Recovery Gear

I got this in the mail today…

DDBB3B63-7039-4690-9544-BF5FCF0A5CCE.jpeg

You're the one who was non specific about stickers. Finally figured out who it was.

I replied, but with how my internet has been lately in the country, maybe it didn’t send.

I replied that the stickers you sent seem to be a badge of honor here.. lol

wife like the kitty with the ’Pho’… said grand daughter will like seeing it in Jeep

I replied, but with how my internet has been lately in the country, maybe it didn’t send.

I replied that the stickers you sent seem to be a badge of honor here.. lol

wife like the kitty with the ’Pho’… said grand daughter will like seeing it in Jeep

If you would like a WRG sticker, I'll get glad to send you a couple when I get them.

Reactions: PRNDL
If you would like a WRG sticker, I'll get glad to send you a couple when I get them.

Yeah, I am working on it....If I get one more supplier email (that takes 24 hours for them to answer) that says at the bottom "Due to supply issues and staff shortages, response and production times will be delayed"....I am ready to retire!

• Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Yeah, I am working on it....If I get one more supplier email (that takes 24 hours for them to answer) that says at the bottom "Due to supply issues and staff shortages, response and production times will be delayed"....I am ready to retire!

I am struggling more than a bit to keep up with all the price increases on stuff. Our cost doubling or more than doubling on supplies and parts is getting real old.

I am struggling more than a bit to keep up with all the price increases on stuff. Our cost doubling or more than doubling on supplies and parts is getting real old.

I hear you, I am embarrassed at the some of the quotes I have to give out. I have school districts that want me to quote out newsletters, mailing, calendars etc.. for the next year. My paper suppliers only hold their paper prices for 10 days...if they even have it.

It is the communication or lack there of, that is almost as frustrating. I dislike not being able to get answers to my customers in a timely manner.

I hear you, I am embarrassed at the some of the quotes I have to give out. I have school districts that want me to quote out newsletters, mailing, calendars etc.. for the next year. My paper suppliers only hold their paper prices for 10 days...if they even have it.

It is the communication or lack there of, that is almost as frustrating. I dislike not being able to get answers to my customers in a timely manner.

I just bought some boxes to ship some rims in. 22 cube, double wall 275 lb. 180 bucks for 10 boxes delivered. Now I have 5 very expensive boxes that I will never use left over since they won't break a bundle. Effectively 36 bucks apiece for boxes that I used.

These days, I run an engineering company for a land development organization. PVC water and sewer pipe (the big stuff for municipal systems) has been in a “no quote” situation for over a year. This means you order it, and you’ll find out the price when they invoice you. They won’t even quote you a price! I’ve never experienced anything like that… I‘m glad I’m nearing retirement because this B.S. is incredibly fatiguing.

I just bought some boxes to ship some rims in. 22 cube, double wall 275 lb. 180 bucks for 10 boxes delivered. Now I have 5 very expensive boxes that I will never use left over since they won't break a bundle. Effectively 36 bucks apiece for boxes that I used.

At least your cats will love them

I used my Dewalt 20v grinder with a cutting disk to get the bulk of it, then used some flap disc's to smooth it all out. Mine was enclosed all around and was a little bit of a headache, especially the corners, but didn't cost me much more than time and some cutting disc/flap disc's.

View attachment 357936
I got it done.

ACA4B3E4-A42A-4C5C-9AAE-4BAE5245E35C.jpeg

Reactions: MountaineerTom
well hells bells if it ain't here already....and it's not round so now i'm nervous.

the packaging was uneventful...........i did get the trinket i'd hoped for. i'm not a kitty guy so that'll do me right and i'll find a nice spot for it.
it's some sexy stuff at more than fair price and got here quickeity split........looks like a winning strategy.

@mrblaine thanks for the sweet parts and quick shipping.

***now where the hell is that ST i bought months ago***

Last edited:
well hells bells if it ain't here already....and it's not round so now i'm nervous.

the packaging was uneventful...........i did get the trinket i'd hoped for. i'm not a kitty guy so that'll do me right and i'll find a nice spot for it.
it's some sexy stuff at more than fair price and got here quickeity split........looks like a winning strategy.

@mrblaine thanks for the sweet parts and quick shipping.

***now where the hell is that ST i bought months ago***

You are very welcome sir.

• USA Proud
Reactions: someguysjeep
Would a kind person with Safety Thimble Fairlead and Safety Thimble take a measurement for me? I'm looking for the distance from the top of the fairlead opening to the top of the thimble. Thank you.

IMG_4675.JPG