Basket's Build

Do it after both the BL and the MML go in together. It might not need to move. But it will after the raised skid.
Okay cool. That's what the BL is for so I'm not reallyy in a huge hurry to get it in so I might just wait til I'm there

Is it the aluminum good stuff lol. What could I make the cowl ones out of?

These two little spacers for the front cowl (what your headlights mount in) they space the rubber snubbers
It's a Savvy BL but I raised all my mounts except for the front mount in front of the radiator.

@Alex01 might have one puck or someone else that raised the 6 main body mounts.

SavvyBL.jpg

wait, when I ordered my BL no one said anything about cowl spacers, or are they not needed with a MML also installed?

If you have a Savvy BL they are in it.

Edit: OK wasn't right of me to call others out... But still think putting people on ignore is LAME....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: rasband and jjvw
These two little spacers for the front cowl (what your headlights mount in) they space the rubber snubbers
It's a Savvy BL but I raised all my mounts except for the front mount in front of the radiator.

View attachment 305394
Oh, those are what your talking about, yeah I have those...

Reactions: Wildman

View attachment 305394

Edit: Funny since JJ IGNORED ME (PUSSY) I can't read his comments but it seems he can read mine.
I gave my spare pucks away a while ago. Since then I believe they passed hands and now @JMT has them IIRC.

Reactions: lBasket and Wildman

View attachment 305394

Edit: Funny since JJ IGNORED ME (PUSSY) I can't read his comments but it seems he can read mine.
Grill snubbers. I didn't ignore you, cunt.

Edit: And now you ignored me, making you a giant lame hypocrite.

Last edited:

View attachment 305394

Hmmm I'm not sure how I'd make those little snubbers. Plus I already ordered lol, not too bad a thing since they're made in USA I don't mind too much spending the money...

First year I've gotten a tax refund and didn't have debt I need to pay off so I kinda just pulled the trigger on a bunch of crap right away :LOL:

Hmmm I'm not sure how I'd make those little snubbers. Plus I already ordered lol, not too bad a thing since they're made in USA I don't mind too much spending the money...

First year I've gotten a tax refund and didn't have debt I need to pay off so I kinda just pulled the trigger on a bunch of crap right away :LOL:
If you can weld, make a couple simple 1.25" tall pads that sit on top of the frame below the grill snubbers. You can screw something down a well.

• Sad
Reactions: rasband and lBasket
If you can weld, make a couple simple 1.25" tall pads that sit on top of the frame below the grill snubbers. You can screw something down a well.
I can't weld unfortunately, I'm kinda waiting til I move (hopefully this year) to try picking one up.

You might see me begging to trade some good beer or a drink of choice for a few welds I need done before TJ Fest around here soon hahaha

If it's Back Ordered for a while you could cancel that in your order. Just thought I'd offer it to ya.

Reactions: lBasket
If it's Back Ordered for a while you could cancel that in your order. Just thought I'd offer it to ya.
Yeah true! Well we'll see if any of the guys you tagged still have one of the pucks laying around - if so I will probably take you up on the offer so thank you!

Yeah true! Well we'll see if any of the guys you tagged still have one of the pucks laying around - if so I will probably take you up on the offer so thank you!

I'd bought it thinking I'd use all but 6 of the pucks and then ended up raising all my body mounts other than the front one. So it's just sitting here.

I'm sure there is someone who has an extra one. And as JJ said it's easy to make a spot for the snubbers. Heck I might just make something for mine. Since I have a welder.

Sorry for not being able to think of the correct terminology for the grill... All I could think was cowl. Let me know if it's going to be BO for a long time and if you decide to cancel you order. Then we'll work something out.

I can't weld unfortunately, I'm kinda waiting til I move (hopefully this year) to try picking one up.

You might see me begging to trade some good beer or a drink of choice for a few welds I need done before TJ Fest around here soon hahaha
Make local friends, a few of us have welders, can weld, and like to work with others 😅 oh, and have 4 spare savvy spacers and bolts in a box somewhere.

Regardless of some bickering on the forum we're fairly pleasant.

Reactions: tworley and lBasket
Okay cool. That's what the BL is for so I'm not reallyy in a huge hurry to get it in so I might just wait til I'm there
Ideally do the BL and MML at the same time, starting with the MML. Unbolt the fan shroud before the MML and after you’ve finished the BL check for clearance and bolt back up. It should be fine. If not make adjustments. If you tuck later you will need to re-visit the shroud because when you raise the TCase the engine tilts down.

Reactions: lBasket and rasband
Make local friends, a few of us have welders, can weld, and like to work with others 😅 oh, and have 4 spare savvy spacers and bolts in a box somewhere.

Regardless of some bickering on the forum we're fairly pleasant.
What better way to make friends than working on a Jeep? Haha. I'd really like to get out on some trails with you and some of the CO guys this year now that I'm more confident in my own skills. I should start paying attention to that local thread do you guys talk about going out in there?
Ideally do the BL and MML at the same time, starting with the MML. Unbolt the fan shroud before the MML and after you’ve finished the BL check for clearance and bolt back up. It should be fine. If not make adjustments. If you tuck later you will need to re-visit the shroud because when you raise the TCase the engine tilts down.
Okay cool that is good to know... the TT is getting closer, and sooner than I thought probably since I had to buy a good chunk of parts it needs for the SYE that I didn't really expect

I should start paying attention to that local thread do you guys talk about going out in there?

They'll typically start out in there.

We usually kick off the season with the April Phools run. Chinaman gulch and the 4mile area in Buena Vista. Though I cant remember the last time we had anyone do the 4mile run.

They'll typically start out in there.

We usually kick off the season with the April Phools run. Chinaman gulch and the 4mile area in Buena Vista. Though I cant remember the last time we had anyone do the 4mile run.
Awesome! I've never done 4 mile, not sure I've even heard of it. To the Google machine! I've done part of Chinamans but I was alone and that one part with the right turn down the hill felt way too sketch alone so I'd be happy to go back